The revolutionary Durkee Hooping Pro!
Nine Reasons To Own The Durkee Hooping Pro "Full and Project Station"
- You can use almost any size hoop from any manufacturer including traditional tubular hoops, wooden hoops, or magnetic hoops. There are NO ADDITIONAL purchases to be made for parts, pieces, or fixtures to accommodate different size hoops.
- The Hooping Pro “Project Station” is for hooping sleeves and pants legs. It is also designed for non-garment applications such as backpacks, bags, blankets, purses, backs and sides of caps, etc.
- The Slot Design allows for Infinite width adjustment and lets the embroiderer hoop their project precisely where THEY want it.
- The Project Station comes with 6 adjustable Brass Stops with rubber “bumpers” to securely hold consistent tension on outer rings during hooping.
- Each Brass Stop has a “platform” to elevate the outer ring slightly above the station table. Thus, when the frame or inner ring is inserted and fully depressed into the outer ring on the station, the outer ring will be correctly recessed when removed from the table.
Both Stations have three table angles to provide the most ergonomically comfortable hooping position for the embroiderer.
Both Stations have solid steel legs with rubber feet prevent station movement during hooping. Additional holes in the base legs are provided so the station can be permanently attached to the embroiderer’s existing work surface.
- The “Project Station” comes with 2 of the Backing/Stabilizer holders to keep the backing in place during hooping.
- The unique Freedom Ring holder is also included.