Durkee Hooping Project Station with Junior Board
Yes Now you can have the Project Station Board with the Junior Board!
Nine Reasons To Own The Durkee Hooping Pro "Project Station"
- You can use almost any size hoop from any manufacturer including traditional tubular hoops, wooden hoops, or magnetic hoops. There are NO ADDITIONAL purchases to be made for parts, pieces, or fixtures to accommodate different size hoops.
- The Hooping Pro “Project Station” is for hooping sleeves and pants legs. It is also designed for non-garment applications such as backpacks, bags, blankets, purses, backs and sides of caps, etc.
- The Slot Design allows for Infinite width adjustment and lets the embroiderer hoop their project precisely where THEY want it.
- The Project Station comes with 6 adjustable Brass Stops with rubber “bumpers” to securely hold consistent tension on outer rings during hooping.
- Each Brass Stop has a “platform” to elevate the outer ring slightly above the station table. Thus, when the frame or inner ring is inserted and fully depressed into the outer ring on the station, the outer ring will be correctly recessed when removed from the table.
Both Stations have three table angles to provide the most ergonomically comfortable hooping position for the embroiderer.
Both Stations have solid steel legs with rubber feet prevent station movement during hooping. Additional holes in the base legs are provided so the station can be permanently attached to the embroiderer’s existing work surface.
- The “Project Station” comes with 2 of the Backing/Stabilizer holders to keep the backing in place during hooping.
- The unique Freedom Ring holder is also included.
A slide on station board for doing designs on youth size garments.
The “Junior” Station Board is designed with a steel “U” channel so it slides easily on and off the end of the Project Station for garment applications like left and right chest designs as well as small to medium size back designs.
With a height of 14″ and a width of 13″ it will hold up to a 24cm square hoop for large designs on youth size shirts
The “Junior” Station Board ships with 2 additional stabilizer legs. These would attach to the Project Station to add extra stability when the station is in the raised position.
Also included are 2 of the new Center Marking Pins. These are used on the Station Board to mark the center point of the hoop so you can use the brass bumper stops to build the fixture that hold the hoops. (To use: mark the center point on the garment and pull it onto the Station Board. Take the Center Marking Pin and reach under the garment till the head of the pin is under the center mark on the garment. slide the shaft of the Pin into a slot on the board and twist the Pin to the right to set it. The Pin will slide easily left or right for adjustment. If it is to high or low move it up or down 1 slot.)