MasterFonts production Perfect Keyboard Lettering Software
Instantly increase your shop's productivity and profits with 135 of the most popular, fully-digitized, commercial, keyboard lettering fonts. Designed for 40 weight thread.
MasterFonts Software Features Include:
- Easily open and merge multiple designs from Gunold or supported embroidery format* files.
- Standalone Software
- Extensive alignment controls provide grouping, left, right, top, horizontal, vertical and centering options.
- Lettering tools enable text to be resized, rotated, or repositioned around a design. Hoop tools provide the most common embroidery hoop sizes plus the ability to add custom sizes easily. Customize your hoop palette in a few simple clicks.
- Embroidery "Simulation" tools enable you to see how the design will sew out before you lay the first stitch.
- Easily customize the start and stop points of any lettering design giving you total control of your embroidery process.
- Gunold's thread palette is provided within the software for easy thread selection: 60 weight polyester (54 colors), 40 weight polyester (298 colors), 40 weight rayon (343 colors).
- Simplify your production with editing shortcut options provided with the right click of the mouse.
- Easily adjust letter height, spacing, thickness, density settings underlay, pull compensation, stair step or position text around an object.
- Extensive underlay control features such as perpendicular, lattice, zigzag, parallel, contour, edge travel, or center line.
- Pull compensation can be applied with a percentage, or as an absolute, offering production flexibility and control.
- Text commands enable trim controls by characters, words, or lines of text.
Formats Supported*: Gunold (GUN), Melco/Bernina (EXP), Tajima (DST), Tajima (DSB), Tajima (DSZ), SWF (SST), KSM (KSM), Barudan DOS (DAT), Toyota (10o), Barudan Dos (dat & Uxx),Zsk DOS (ZSK), Happy (TAP)
Minimum System Requirements: Windows 7, 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1GB Hard Drive Space, 2 Gigabyte RAM, CD or DVD Optical Drive, 800 x 600 Display, Mouse and Internet Access.