Shipping Notice! - No Guarantees on Delivery as per FedEx, UPS and USPS
Please note that for the foreseeable future, Fedex and UPS have discontinued their delivery guarantee on overnight, 2 day and 3 day deliveries and are not refunding shipping charges for late deliveries.
FedEx's Service Impact:
- Suspending its money-back guarantee.
- Loosening its signature guidelines such that unless an adult signature is required, a simple name verification will suffice.
- In some cases culling entire service routes, and placing restrictions on others.
- Services to and from many Asia-Pacific countries have been suspended entirely, including American Samoa, French Polynesia and Laos.
- Shipments to the United States, Canada, and Latin America cannot exceed more than 100 kg per shipper per day
UPS Service Impacts:
- Suspension of its service guarantee for all shipments.
- Changes to commitment times - Commitment times for UPS Next Day Air Saver® and UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.® services scheduled for delivery on or after March 30, 2020 will be extended to end-of-day until further notice.
- Temporarily loosening its signature guidelines so that a signature is not required. However, the driver needs to make some sort of contact with the consignee and see government ID, if required for a shipment (like alcohol).
USPS Service Impacts:
- Postal Service Priority Mail® products and First-Class® packages may temporarily require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Due to personnel challenges, COVID hot spots and civil unrest, routes have been experiencing delays or no postal service at all. Service disruptions are listed on their website.