The latest in technology for embroidery machine frames, this cap frame allows you to work with smaller spaces - even visors! Maximize the sewing field on the front of your cap, and hold it tightly with the backing holding clips. It is easier to frame, holds better and adds space so that caps are no longer a chore.
- Has a steel bill retainer that sets and holds the bill angle.
- Backing clips hold your stabilizer in place during framing.
- Internal retaining fingers allow for proper bill alignment.
- The lighter frame design is 20% less than normal frames.
- Works great with the "T" Bar Adjustable Framing Gage.
- Please note! This will NOT work with the Ricoma EM1010
- For Brother/Babylock, there is an additional Override Bracket that is required. This will be included in your shipment at no extra cost.
Select your machine from the drop-down below.